Today I turned thirty-four.
Here are some personally memorable events since my last birthday post:
- March – Liz and I spent a weekend at Newport on the Oregon coast. The highlight was the visit to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. Also, after three-and-a-half years at Intel, I left to join Small Society to make cool iOS apps. I started at Small Society on 22nd March.
- June – While in LA, Liz had to undergo emergency surgery for the removal of her ruptured appendix. She returned home a week after that and has recuperated well. Got an iPhone 4 which has a decent enough camera that for the first time ever I’m comfortable with my phone being the only camera on my person when I travel.
- July – I had to fly down to LA and drive our car back from there since we flew Liz up to Portland after her surgery. Traded in the MINI for a Subaru Outback. We had to let Yoshi go.
- August – My parents visited us in Portland and we had a great time showing them around Portland. We also visited Seattle, Crater Lake and Bend.
- September – Visited Disney World in Florida for ten days. It was a vacation for us and a chance for my parents to meet Liz’s parents for the first time. We all had a great time there. I also visited family in Chicago for a few days.
It was another amazing year and I’m looking forward to the next one.
And lastly, here’s more about the number 34.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment